Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the SPE60HC-16. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air SPE60-16 sandwich/salad prep table has a 10-inch-wide cutting board and prep area that runs parallel to the pans that hold your food. Made from high-density white polyethylene plastic, the cutting board is easy to prep sandwiches or salads on and is easily removable for cleaning. Pans that hold the toppings are cooled from the bottom, eliminating the need for an air blanket. These products in open containers are kept in a temperature range of 32 to 41 degrees thanks to the improved airflow that ensures all products stay cool. With this feature, stored product have increased shelf life, improved food quality, and reduced bacteria buildup.
Temperatures are evenly distributed throughout the two-door cabinet to ensure all products are cooled. Two epoxy-coated shelves are included in the cabinet area to hold products. The cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to retain cold air and provide extra structure to the cabinet. The two doors to the cabinet have a magnetic gasket to help keep cold air inside. Cartridge-style hinges allow the doors to close under their own weight and stay open past 120 degrees for easy loading and unloading. The Beverage Air SPE60-16 sandwich/salad prep table is made from stainless steel for durability in a commercial setting and resistance to corrosion.
- 10-in.-wide cutting board/prep area
- Cutting board is made of high-density, white polyethylene plastic that is removable for cleaning
- Airflow is improved for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
- Pans are cooled from the bottom, eliminating the need for an air blanket
- Products in open containers are kept between 32-41 degrees F due to airflow, increasing the shelf life and quality of food
- 2 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves included in the cabinet area
- 4-in.-deep polycarbonate plastic pans
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.6 A, 4.4 kW, 1⁄3 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 36 in. D x 4111⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Stainless steel exterior is durable for commercial use and is resistant to corrosion and minor damages
- Hood and lids are removable and made from stainless steel for durability
- Back and bottom of cabinet are made from galvanized steel
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Cartridge-style hinges on the doors allow them to close under their weight and stay open at 120 degrees
- Vinyl magnetic gasket on each door retains cold air
- Door handles have a black anodized finish and are contoured to make opening the door easier
- CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure to the cabinet and retains cold air
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes, are standard
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60" W, 17.1 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (16) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans) 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE60-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|