The Beverage-Air SPE60-08 prep table includes eight 4-inch deep food pans for holding toppings for salads and sandwiches ranging from fresh product to cheese. The pans are cooled from below and products are held near a steady 41 degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature that extends the holding times and maintains the freshness of chilled ingredients.
The exterior of the Beverage-Air sandwich and salad prep table is built with a durable combination of stainless and galvanized steel. The unit's front, sides, top, doors and grille are all made with corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Its bottom and back are made with galvanized steel. Two inches of foamed-in-place, environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation seal cold air inside the cabinet for energy-efficiency. The cabinet's doors are mounted on self-closing, cartridge-style hinges that will keep each door open if it's opened past 120 degrees. Each door is fitted with an ergonomic, extruded aluminum handle. Plug-in, magnetic vinyl gaskets give each door a positive seal.
Each section of the Beverage-Air SPE60-08 includes two epoxy-coated wire shelves for storing extra pans as well as bulk packaged and bottled ingredients like dressings. The optimized air-distribution system keeps temperatures consistent throughout the cabinet. The aluminum interior lining of this Elite series prep table will never rust, even in the presence of acidic food like citrus fruit and tomatoes.
- Advanced refrigeration system is designed for optimum airflow and a smaller temperature gradient across the cabinet
- Food pans are cooled from underneath, achieving consistent temperatures and extended holding times when compared to air-blanket models
- Airflow system keeps contents at a consistent 41 degrees F and always above freezing
- 4 epoxy shelves included, 2 per section
- 8 pans included, each measuring 4-in. deep
- Front, sides, top, doors, and condensing unit grille are made of long-lasting stainless steel
- Rear and bottom of cabinet are built with galvanized steel
- Aluminum interior liner means interior surfaces will never rust
- 2-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation throughout cabinet maintains energy efficiency
- Cabinet is mounted on 6-in. casters, 2 have brakes to keep unit from rolling
- 10-in.-deep cutting board, made of white, high-density polyethylene, runs the length of the cabinet
- Automatic condensate evaporator eliminates the need for a floor drain
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9.6 A, 4.4 kWh, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 4111⁄16 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation Listed
- Made in USA
Rugged, Self-Closing Doors
- Doors are mounted on cartridge hinges so they're self-closing under their own weight
- Doors will stay open when opened past 120 degrees so staff can have easy access for stocking and cleaning cabinet interior
- Each door is easily removable for deep cleaning and maintenance
- Plug-in, magnetic vinyl gaskets create positive seals for energy efficiency
- Extruded aluminum door handles are protected with a black anodized finished
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60" W, 17.1 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board & available counter space, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans) 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE60-08 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|