The Beverage Air SPE48-12C prep table is great for creating sandwiches or salads. There is room to hold 12 sixth-size pans for lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, cheese, and other components to enhance your dish. The evaporator creates a forced air flow that pushes air under the pans to keep the contents cold for fresh serving. Temperatures range from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R-134A refrigerant through a capillary tube system. Products can be prepped on the 17-inch-wide, white, polyethylene cutting board that runs the length of the unit. Sandwiches or bowls of salad can be pushed down the line when being topped.
The prep table is constructed of stainless and galvanized steels on the exterior for durability and corrosion resistance. The interior has an aluminum lining for corrosion resistance. The hoods and insulated lids that cover the pans are removable for cleaning. Doors to the base are self-closing to retain cold air but have a stay-open feature past 120 degrees for loading and cleaning. Four epoxy-coated wire shelves hold more product and supplies in the cabinet. The Beverage Air SPE48-12C prep table can be moved for cleaning under it with 6-inch casters.
- 17-in. polyethylene cutting board can be used to prep toppings or slide bowls and sandwiches down
- Cutting board is removable for cleaning
- Refrigeration system has an improved grille system for more efficient airflow
- 12 sixth-size pans are cooled from the bottom
- Airflow in the unit ensures product is kept between 32-41 degrees F
- Stainless steel construction on the exterior resists corrosion and minor damage
- Hoods and insulated lids are removable and constructed of stainless steel
- Cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Doors on the cabinet base are self-closing to keep cold air inside
- Hinges on the doors keep them open at 120 degrees for cleaning or loading
- Vinyl magnetic gasket on each door creates a positive seal to keep air from leaking out
- Extruded aluminum handle with a black anodized finish make opening the doors easy
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure and keeps cold air in the cabinet
- 6-in. casters allow the unit to be moved and locks in place since 2 have brakes
- 4 epoxy-coated wire shelves hold more product or supplies in the cabinet
- 4-in. deep pans are made of polycarbonate plastic
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool through a capillary tube system
- Forced air from the evaporator is moved under the pans to maintain freshness
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 4 kW, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 36 in. D x 4111⁄16 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 48" W, 13.9 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with (12) 1/6 size pan opening, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/4 HP, with 17" cutting board, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE48-12C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||17|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|