This Beverage-Air SPE48-08 sandwich prep table comes standard with eight 4-inch-deep polycarbonate pans for holding toppings for sandwiches and salads including cheese, produce, meat, and dressings. Those pans are recessed into the top of the cabinet to help maintain cool temperatures, and they're cooled from underneath. Two epoxy-coated wire shelves per section allow the table to hold extra pans or products in bottles or boxes.
This Beverage-Air prep table is designed to keep held products at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit and above freezing, whether the top is closed or open, to maintain food freshness and safety and extend its shelf life. To help maintain energy efficiency, the cabinet is protected with at least two inches of polyurethane insulation all around.
Many of this Elite Series' major components are built with rugged stainless steel, including its front, sides, doors, top, and condenser unit grille. The hood is also made of stainless still, and it is also removable so the entire unit can be deep cleaned periodically. Inside the cabinet is an aluminum liner that resists corrosion for a long life.
The doors on this Beverage-Air SPE48-08 prep table are mounted on cartridge hinges that allow them to close on their own, but a stay-open feature will keep them open if they're opened past 120 degrees so operators can conveniently stock, maintain, and clean the interior of the cabinet. Curved, ergonomic handles are fitted to each door, and they're made of black-painted extruded aluminum for durability.
- Includes 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves per section
- (8) 4-in.-deep polycarbonate pans included
- Pans are cooled from the bottom
- Enhanced airflow keeps temperatures below 41 degrees F when top is opened
- Front, sides, top, door, and grille are finished with heavy-duty, easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Stainless steel hood is removable for a thorough cleaning
- Back and bottom of cabinet are built with galvanized steel
- Interior of cabinet is lined with aluminum, so it will never rust
- Self-closing doors are mounted on sturdy cartridge hinges
- Doors will stay open past 120 degrees so cabinets can be easily stocked
- Magnetic gaskets seal cold air into cabinet and are easily removed for cleaning and replacing
- Ergonomic, contoured aluminum door handle is painted with a black anodized finish
- Cabinet walls are filled with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- Cabinet is mounted on 6-inch casters; front 2 are fitted with locking brakes
- 10-inch-deep, high-density polyethylene cutting board runs the length of the cabinet and is removable for cleaning
- Refrigeration system takes advantage of capillary tubes to meter refrigerant for reliable temperature recovery
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 4111⁄16 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5 A, 1⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation Listed
- Made in USA
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 48" W, 13.9 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with 8 pan openings, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/4 HP, with 10" cutting board & available counter space, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE48-08 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|