The Beverage Air SPE27-B is an Elite series sandwich prep table that features an enhanced refrigeration system and improved grille for better airflow and more consistent food temperatures. Food pans are cooled from the bottom with airflow that assures the food held in the pans is kept below 41 degrees Fahrenheit and above freezing. This measure provides for better food quality, reduction of bacteria buildup, fresher product, and increased shelf life for the products.
This unit is equipped with a stainless steel exterior, as well as removable hood and insulated lid assemblies. The interior is composed of aluminum to resist corrosion. The Beverage-Air SPE27-B is equipped with a door featuring an extruded aluminum handle and cartridge style hinges allowing the door to self-close or stay open at a 120-degree angle.
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, doors, grille, and removable hood and insulated lid assemblies
- Aluminum interior for corrosion resistance
- Cartridge style door hinges are designed to self-close, but stay open at a 120-degree angle
- Extruded aluminum door handle with black anodized finish
- 10-inch-deep removable polyethylene cutting board makes sanitation easy
- Vinyl magnetic gaskets seal door
- (4) 6-inch casters, 2 with brakes
- Improved airflow to keep food stored in pans fresh and safe from bacteria build-up
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄6 HP, 8-ft. cord with 5-15P NEMA plug
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 31 in. D x 4111⁄16 in. H
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter with Sneezeguard, one-section, 27" W, 7.3 cu. ft., (1) door, stainless steel top with (8) 1/6 pan opening, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 6" adjustable legs, 1/6 HP, with 10" cutting board, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, MADE IN USA (refer to new model SPE27-B-SNZ), 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE27B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|