This Beverage-Air SM58N school milk cooler takes advantage of a cold wall refrigeration system to consistently and efficiently cool as many as 16 cases worth of milk cartons. The cooler holds those milk cartons at safe temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, an optimal temperature range for maintaining the freshness carton milk. The cooler's lid folds over and its door folds down to provide access to the cooler from one side.
The lid, door, hinge, and door latch on this Beverage Air milk cooler are made of damage-resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel, while the remaining exterior components are finished in a smooth white-painted steel. Inside the cooler is a seamless stainless steel floor that facilitates cleaning and sanitation. That floor is protected by a wire rack that's been coated in epoxy. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation makes for an energy-efficient and durable cabinet.
A floor drain is located in the center of the unit's interior so it can be washed out with water and a cleaning solution. The drain outlet can be connected to a hose to direct water to a drain without having to wheel the equipment around. To make installation easy, the Beverage Air SM58N cooler is prewired at the factory and includes a 8-foot long cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug so it can simply be plugged into a dedicated 15-amp circuit.
- Holds milk safely between 36 and 38 degrees F
- Stainless steel lids, doors, hinges, and door latches for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced interior floor is made of one piece of stainless steel for cleanability
- Steel wire floor racks are epoxy-coated to resist wear and tear from heavy milk crates
- Floor drain is located in the center of the unit and includes a hose adapter for easily managing water during cleanout
- Cylinder lock allows operators to secure cooler against unauthorized access
- Cabinet is mounted on 4-in. diameter swivel casters, 2 of which lock
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, which improves energy efficiency and makes the cabinet more rigid
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 581⁄2 in. W x 31 in. D x 391⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in USA
School Milk Cooler, normal temperature, 58-1/2" W, 31" D, 24.0 cu. ft., single access, flat top carton capacities, (16) 13" x 13" x 11" or (10) 19" x 13" x 11" case capacity, with stainless steel door, white exterior, galvanized interior, (2) with brakes, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SM58N-W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||1024|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 50 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|