The Beverage Air NC43HC-1-W novelty case has 10.3 cubic feet of storage to hold popsicles, pints of ice cream, and other frozen treats. These products can sit in the baskets and be organized by dividers. Customers can easily make selections without opening the lids since they are made of glass; they are angled to prevent overhead glares. To prevent unauthorized access, the lids come with locks and keys. The white exterior is pre-painted steel for strength and to match almost any theme. The Beverage Air NC43HC-1-W novelty case uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cool.
- 10.3 cu. ft. storage capacity
- Glass lids provide visibility for guests making selections
- Top is angled to eliminate overhead glares
- Lids have locks to reduce the risk of theft
- Includes baskets to hold product and dividers to organize product
- Pre-painted white steel cabinet finish creates a clean look
- Drain plug makes it easy to clean the unit out
- Thermostat control is adjustable
- Maintains cool temperatures with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Casters allow the unit to be moved easily
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 42.77-in. W
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Novelty Case, 42.77" W, 10.3 cu. ft., angled top design with glass lids, lid locks & keys, removable lids, baskets & dividers included, adjustable thermostat control, drain plug, maintenance-free condenser, pre-painted white steel cabinet finish, heavy duty casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, cULus, UL EPH, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air NC43HC-1-W Specifications
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||33 - 47 in|
Beverage Air NC43HC-1-W Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"bev air unit is done after two weeks -- refrig mechanic can't work on it since it uses a r290 propane style refrigerant --- hopefully Beverage Ai..."
"bev air unit is done after two weeks -- refrig mechanic can't work on it since it uses a r290 propane style refrigerant --- hopefully Beverage Air can't get this quickly fixed. I'll update later"