Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the NC34HC-1-W. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
Restaurants with dessert stations and also needing extra frozen food space would find Beverage-Air's NC34-1-W novelty case very beneficial. This model is specifically used for the purpose of merchandising and storage of frozen food and novelty ice creams. It has an adjustable thermostat with an operating temperature of 0 degrees, and also has easily-removable lids and locks. Accessories in this frozen novelty freezer include a thermometer, baskets and divider, lid lock and keys, high quality heavy duty casters, and drain plug for simpler cleaning.
- Adjustable thermostat with 0 degree F operating temperature
- Lids and locks remove easily
- Includes thermometer, baskets and divider, lid lock and keys, high quality heavy duty casters, and easy-to-clean drain plug
- Consumes low energy for energy efficiency
- Angle top design with Low-e tempered glass lids
- Integrated door stop
- Low-maintenance free pre-condenser dissipates heat for quick cool down time
- Pre-painted steel cabinet with injected CFC-free foam insulation for better energy efficiency
- Dual cap tube design for better liquid flow
- Static skin condenser helps prevent dirt built-up
- Round exterior edges
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 4.8 A, NEMA 5-15P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 34.11-in. W x 25-in. D x 36-in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Novelty Case, 34.11" W, 5.7 cu. ft., angled top design with lid locks & keys, removable lids, baskets & dividers included, adjustable thermostat control, drain plug, maintenance-free condenser, pre-painted white steel cabinet finish, heavy duty casters, 1/4 hp, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air NC34-1-W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||33 - 47 in|