The Beverage Air HF2-1S reach-in freezer has a stainless steel exterior that is durable for a commercial setting and resists corrosion. The aluminum interior is easy to clean since it has coved corners. The two solid doors have antimicrobial door handles that help to slow the spread of germs. They also form a positive seal with magnetic gaskets that prevent cold air leaks. There is a stay open feature that engages when the door is opened past 120 degrees so loading product into the freezer is easy. Six epoxy-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate various products.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the top of the unit, providing more room to store products. This type of unit is also good for environments that have flour and yeast in the air because those materials settle on the ground and will not get sucked into the unit. Temperatures range from -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R-404A refrigerant. You can easily check on temperatures with the electronic thermostat that displays them digitally. The Beverage Air HF2-1S reach-in freezer releases refrigerant with an expansion valve that expands and contracts as needed so the compressor will not be overworked.
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Aluminum interior has coved corners for easy cleaning
- 2-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air
- Ambient temperature should not exceed 100 degrees F
- 2 solid doors have antimicrobial door handles
- Standard locks prevent unauthorized access
- Self-closing door has a 120-degree stay-open feature
- Magnetic door gaskets keep cold air from leaking out of the cabinet
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior lights make seeing in the cabinet easier
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 3⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 52 in. W x 32 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- -5-0 degrees F temperature range
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Temperatures are digitally displayed with the electric thermostat
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is ideal for environments that have a lot of flour in the air since it settles on the ground
- Evaporation system is automatic for energy efficiency
- Expansion valve expands and contracts to release refrigerant as needed so compressor lasts longer
- Defrost system is automatic to ensures the system runs properly
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 49 cu. ft., (1) right-hand solid hinged door with locks, (1) left-hand solid hinged door with locks, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, automatic defrost, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel front, gray painted sides, aluminum interior, 3/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air HF2-1S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|