The Beverage Air HBF72-1-S reach-in freezer has three sections with three solid, full-length doors that can help the equipment hold internal temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit if ambient temperatures do not exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The antimicrobial door handles prevent the spreading of microbes to keep your work environment clean. They are self-closing to help keep cold air inside and have a stay open feature past 120 degrees for easy loading of product. Magnetic gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet.
The stainless steel exterior and interior of the cabinet are durable for heavy use and are easy to clean. The one-piece grille easily removes for accessing the refrigeration system to clean it and do preventive maintenance. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet while providing structure. The unit is on 6-inch casters that make moving the freezer easier, and two have brakes that lock into place.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the freezer to give convenient access to service technicians. The bottom-mounted setup is ideal for hot environments where it is better protected from rising warm air. The thermostat is electronic and includes a digital temperature display so you can easily monitor cabinet conditions. A forced-air system circulates air throughout the cabinet so products are evenly cooled. The Beverage Air HBF72-1-S reach-in freezer has an automatic defrost system that is initiated and terminated by a timer to ensure the system is thoroughly defrosted.
- Electronic thermostat displays temperatures digitally
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system is ideal for hot environments since hot air rises
- Condensate evaporation system is automatic for energy efficiency
- Forced air system pushes an even amount of air throughout the cabinet so products are evenly cooled
- Designed to work in environments with ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees F
- Time-initiated and –terminated defrost system ensures the unit runs properly
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to prevent corrosion
- 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves per section, total of 9 shelves
- Shelves can accommodate various sizes of products since they are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED lighting makes seeing into the cabinet easier
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.9 A, 3⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 75 in. W x 333⁄4 in. D x 84 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are easy to clean and heavy duty for commercial use
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and creates structure for the cabinet
- One-piece grille makes preventive maintenance easy since it removes altogether
- 3 solid doors are full length and designed to maintain cool product temperatures
- Antimicrobial door handles help prevent spread of microbes
- Doors come with locks to prevent unauthorized access
- Self-closing doors help retain cold air and each have 120 degree stay-open feature so loading product is easy
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 68.5 cu. ft., electronic control, (3) lockable hinged self-closing solid doors, (9) wire shelves, LED lighting, one-touch defrost, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/2 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air HBF72-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Capacity Range||58-73 cu ft|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|