The Beverage Air HBF49-1-S two-section reach-in freezer has stainless steel interior and exterior construction to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches. In the cabinet are six epoxy-coated shelves that adjust in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate products with different heights. LED lighting is used to enhance product visibility, and two solid doors provide access to product with their spring-loaded hinges. Two doors stay open past 120 degrees for loading and unloading, but also self-close to retain cold air.
This Beverage Air HBF49-1-S two-section reach-in freezer uses a self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system to keep products around 0 degrees Fahrenheit when ambient air is under 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Self-contained systems simplify installation and servicing with an accessible bottom-mounted design. A forced air system evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet to uniformly cool products, while defrosting in the unit is automatic, time initiated, and temperature terminated.
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves adjust in increments of 1⁄2 in. for versatile storage options
- LED lights shine on the product for visibility
- Forced air system uniformly distributes air throughout the cabinet for even product temperatures
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Stainless steel interior and exterior provide strength and simplify cleaning
- 2 full solid doors open with ease because of their spring-loaded hinges
- 120-degree stay-open feature facilitates stocking product
- Self-closing door prevents cold air escape
- One-piece magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes to lock in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.9 A, 3⁄4 HP
- Interior dimensions: 49 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 613⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 52 in. W x 333⁄4 in. D x 84 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Keeps product at an average of 0 degrees F if ambient temperatures do not exceed 100 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat provides a digital readout of the internal temperature
- Thermostat includes a keypad for temperature adjustments
- R404A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Automatic condensate evaporation system operates efficiently
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system eases installation, maintenance, and servicing
- One-piece grille design is removable for maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
More information on top- and bottom-mounted refrigeration system is available in our compressor location guide.
There are benefits to both self-contained and remote refrigeration systems. Learn more about these in our comparison article on refrigeration systems.
To learn more about defrosting cycles in freezers and their importance, check out our defrost explainer article.
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 47.1 cu. ft., electronic control, (2) lockable hinged self-closing solid doors, (6) wire shelves, LED lighting, one-touch defrost, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air HBF49-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|