34' Glass Froster
Model GF34LS - 6.6 Cubic Feet
SS Exterior, 1 Lid
- Heavy duty construction with attractive exterior finish of black vinyl on steel, galvanized steel interior with sliding stainless steel lids which are easily removable for cleaning.
- Insulation is r-22 foamed-in-place polyurethane of 2' minimum thickness for energy efficient performance. Refrigeration
- System includes automatic defrost of coils as standard, with a built in condensate evaporation system, which eliminates the need for floor drains or additional plumbing.
- A six foot electric cord set attached to unit plugs into convenient 115 volt outlet, for ease in installation. Optional Equipment - Up-charge and lead times may apply
- Stainless Steel Exterior Finishes
- Lid Locks
- Adjustable 6' Legs
- Swivel Casters
- Stainless Steel Interior Energy Efficiency/Compliance
- The manufacturer of this product has NOT certified it to meet the California Energy Commission currently applicable efficiency standards. Please contact customer service for assistance in finding a similar product that is certified to meet these standards if you desire a compliant product. Warranty
- This product carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty with an additional 4 year warranty on the compressor.
State and local sales tax will be collected on the sale of Beverage-Air products in all 50 states per the requirements from the Carrier Corporation and it's subsidiary Beverage-Air. The sales tax will show on the automated invoice only for sales within the state of Tennessee. Read more about sales tax collection by KaTom.
Glass Froster, underbar model, 34" W, 26" D, 7.44 cu. ft., top opening with (1) sliding door, (1) lid, (2) adjustable dividers, (94) 12 oz mugs & (150) 8" plates capacity, auto defrost, -10° F operating temperature, stainless steel exterior, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air GF34L-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||24 - 36 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|