The Beverage Air GF34L-S one-section glass chiller accommodates (94) 12-ounce mugs and (150) 8-inch plates. Its stainless steel exterior features a sliding door that provides access to the galvanized interior’s stainless steel floor, which is insulated by 2-inch-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane. The Beverage Air GF34LS glass chiller has a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system that evenly distributes cold air throughout the unit, keeping glasses at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. An automatic defrost feature prevents ice from building up as a condensate evaporator eliminates the need for a floor drain.
- 7.44-cu.-ft. interior space
- Accommodates (94) 12-oz. mugs and (150) 8-in. plates
- Sturdy and durable stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel countertop and sliding door
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation creates structure
- Galvanized interior with a stainless steel floor
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system evenly distributes cold air
- Automatic defrost prevents buildup
- Condensate evaporator is built into unit
- 2 adjustable dividers help with organization
- 2 standard shelves with a bottom rack
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Interior: 297⁄8 in. W x 22 in. D x 181⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 34 in. W x 361⁄8 in. D x 335⁄8 in. H
- 1⁄2 HP, 6.5 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
This article on bar refrigeration has in-depth information on these units.
Glass Froster, underbar model, 34" W, 26" D, 7.44 cu. ft., top opening with (1) sliding door, (1) lid, (2) adjustable dividers, (94) 12 oz mugs & (150) 8" plates capacity, auto defrost, -10° F operating temperature, stainless steel exterior, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air GF34L-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||24 - 36|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|