The Beverage Air FB72-1S three-section freezer has a stainless steel front with gray painted sides and a gray interior. Three self-closing doors have a 120-degree stay-open feature that simplifies loading product in the cabinet, while locks on the doors deter theft. Product sits on nine epoxy-coated wire shelves, and door handles have antimicrobial technology built in. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains internal temperatures at -15 degrees Fahrenheit, and the Beverage Air FB72-1S reach-in freezer has a rear-accessible refrigeration system.
- Stainless steel front with gray painted sides
- Gray painted interior
- Electronic control
- Locks prevent theft
- LED interior lighting
- Door handles have antimicrobial agent built in
- 3 self-closing doors
- 120-degree stay-open feature simplifies loading product
- Removable 1-piece grille
- 9 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 6-in. casters enable transportation
- Maintained temperature: -15 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic evaporator has a coated coil
- Rear-accessible refrigeration system
- 11.9 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 72 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 75 in. W x 3311⁄16 in. D x 84 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about three-section freezers in the reach-in freezers buyers' guide.
Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 72.0 cu. ft., electronic control, (3) lockable hinged self-closing solid doors, (9) wire shelves, LED lighting, gray painted interior, stainless steel front, gray coated steel sides, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air FB72-1S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||58-73 cu ft|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|