The Beverage Air FB49-1S two-section reach-in freezer holds product on six epoxy-coated, corrosion-resistant shelves. These shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments, to accommodate a variety of products, while an LED light enhances visibility. Uniformly distributing cold air throughout the freezer, the forced air system evenly cools the product, while, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to create cabinet structure and retain cold air. With their self-closing design, the two doors also prevent air escape, while staying open past 120 degrees to load and unload product.
The refrigeration system in this unit is self-contained to simplify installation and servicing. Mounted on the bottom, the system is more accessible than top-mounted systems and separated from rising heat. This Beverage Air FB49-1S two-section reach-in freezer operates at an average temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and R404A refrigerant is used to maintain these levels. For corrosion resistance, the evaporator is epoxy coated, while defrosting is time initiated and temperature terminated.
- 6 wire shelves are epoxy coated and adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lighting enhances cabinet visibility
- Forced air system evenly distributes airflow throughout the cabinet for uniform product temperatures
- CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 2 doors stay open past 120 degrees for loading and unloading product
- Doors self-close to keep cold air inside the unit
- Door handles are made with an antimicrobial agent to reduce bacteria growth
- Doors can be locked to prevent tampering and theft
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel front eases cleaning
- Gray painted steel sides match the rest of the unit
- (2) 6-in. heavy-duty casters have brakes to hold the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.9 A, 3⁄4 HP
- Interior dimensions: 49 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 613⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 52 in. W x 333⁄4 in. D x 84 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Fully electronic control operates at an average temperature of 0 degrees F
- R404A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Automatic condensate evaporation system improves efficiency
- Automatic defrost is time initiated and temperature terminated
- Accessible bottom-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system for maintenance
- One-piece grille is removable accessibility
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
To learn more about top-mounted and bottom-mounted refrigeration systems, visit our compressor location guide.
Choosing between self-contained and remote refrigeration systems can be difficult. For more information on these systems, check out our comparison article on refrigeration systems.
Additional information on freezer defrosting cycles is available in our defrost explainer article.
Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 47.1 cu. ft., electronic control, (2) lockable hinged self-closing solid doors, (6) wire shelves, LED lighting, gray painted interior, stainless steel front, gray coated steel sides, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air FB49-1S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|