Beverage-Air's DW64-B forced air bottle cooler has 2 sliding stainless steel lids and can hold up to 25-1/4 cases of 12-oz. bottles. The included bottle opener and cap catcher makes serving bottles quick and easy. This horizontal bottle cooler uses forced-air refrigeration to keep contents between 32 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Can hold up to 25-1/4 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 34-3/4 cases of 12-oz cans
- 2 stainless-steel lids slide open easily
- Stainless steel counter top with glass stops
- Wear-resistant black vinyl on steel exterior
- Bottle opener and cap catcher included
- Galvanized steel interior
- Includes 4 adjustable epoxy-coated steel wire dividers
- CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation and R134a refrigerant are environmentally friendly and increase energy efficiency
- Uses forced-air refrigeration to keep products between 32 and 38 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 8-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Internal Dimensions: 61-in. W x 22-1/2 in. D x 27-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 65-in. W x 26-1/2 in. D x 33-7/8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH Listed; NSF Certified
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 65" W, 26-1/2" D, 18.5 cu. ft., (2) sliding lids, (4) dividers, deep well design, adjustable dividers, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, black vinyl exterior, galvanized interior, stainless steel top, self-contained refrigeration system, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air DW64-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||4|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|