The Beverage Air DP67 prep table is ideal for making pizzas, sandwiches, salads, and more. Its top rail holds product between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit and has an aluminum lining that stops food from falling into the cabinet. Six-inch-deep pans fit into the top compartment (pans sold separately). Its stainless steel hoods and lid assemblies can be removed for cleaning, and its polyethylene cutting board provides an area for preparing, topping, and plating items.
The Beverage Air DP67 prep table has two stainless steel doors fitted with cam-lift hinges that close automatically. The doors are field reversible and can be removed for maintenance or cleanup. Constructed of stainless steel with a galvanized steel bottom and back, the unit can endure regular commercial use. The cabinet compartments come with two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves. Two of the 3-inch casters have breaks that lock the unit in place.
- Accommodates 6-in.-D pans (pans sold separately)
- Rail temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Aluminum-lined top interior keeps items from falling into the cabinet
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top, front, sides, and doors resist scratches and dents
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Stainless steel hoods and lid assemblies can be detached for cleaning
- 19-in.-W polyethylene plastic cutting board provides a surface for preparing food
- Removable cutting board facilitates cleanup
- Automatic evaporator does not use electricity
- Evaporator coil is coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy
- R134A refrigerant
- 3-in. casters help staff move the unit
- 2 casters with brakes hold the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 67 in. L x 361⁄2 in. W x 551⁄2 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
2 Stainless Steel Doors
- Self-closing doors with cam-lift hinges
- Snap-in gaskets keep doors shut and prevent cold air leaks
- Stays open past 120 degrees while loading and unloading
- Removable for maintenance or cleanup
- Opening direction reverses to accommodate work flow
- Each section has 2 corrosion-resistant shelves made of epoxy-coated steel wire
Many factors come into play when trying to choose a prep table, so we put together the necessarily information in our prep tables buyers' guide.
Pizza Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 67"W, 27.0 cu. ft., (2) doors, (4) shelves, (3) full size pan top capacity, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, 19" cutting board, stainless steel front, sides, top, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air DP67 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||19|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|