The Beverage Air DP119 four-section pizza prep table has a stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior that resists corrosion. Its side-mounted refrigeration system does not need rear clearance, and its doors can self-close or stay open past 120 degrees. To prevent cold air from escaping, snap-in gaskets are set in each door. Two inches of polyurethane foam insulation retain cold air and keep the contents between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air DP119 pizza prep table has a 19-inch-wide polyethylene cutting board that leaves room for pizzas. To provide movement, the unit has six 3-inch casters, two of which have brakes for stability. Each top storage section accommodates food pans that are less than 6 inches deep. Inside, eight epoxy-coated steel wire shelves store ingredients. This unit has aluminum handles with a black finish that create a comfortable, sturdy grip.
- 52.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel exterior construction
- Interior is lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Side-mounted refrigeration system
- R134A refrigerant
- Self-closing doors
- Hinges enable the doors to stay open past 120 degrees
- Snap-in gaskets create a positive seal
- Aluminum handles with a black anodized finish
- Handles are contoured for a comfortable grip
- Insulated with 2 in. of polyurethane foam
- (6) 3-in. casters with 2 brakes
- 19-in.-wide cutting board is made of polyethylene
- 8 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves hold ingredients
- Cold pan storage section holds 6-in.-deep pans (pans sold separately)
- Plastic-coated coils resist corrosion
- Automatic condensate evaporator eliminates the need for floor drains
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, UL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Interior: 100 in. W x 26 in. D x 25 in. H
- Overall: 119 in. W x 363⁄8 in. D x 553⁄8 in. H
- 8.6 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
To learn more about these units, check out our prep tables buyers' guide.
Pizza Top Refrigerated Counter, four-section, 119" W, 52.5 cu. ft., (4) doors, (8) shelves, (5) full size pan top capacity, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, 19" cutting board, stainless steel front, sides, top, aluminum interior, 3" casters (2 with brakes), side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/01ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air DP119 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||19|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||86 - 120 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|