Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the DD94HC-1-B. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
Dispense four varieties of beer with the Beverage-Air DD941B draft beer dispenser. This dispenser accommodates five half-barrel kegs. Two of those can be connected to each of the dual-faucet towers. Those towers are insulated and refrigerated to ensure that each drop of beer that's dispensed is chilled to the optimal serving temperature. A drip tray mounted into the stainless steel countertop catches drips and excess beer foam to help maintain a tidy work area.
A wear-resistant black vinyl finish keeps this draft beer system looking clean and attractive while protecting it from scratches. The inside cabinet of the equipment is made of galvanized steel. A stainless steel floor and door sills withstand the force of heavy kegs being loaded and unloaded. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the cabinet so kegs remain consistently chilled.
- Accommodates 5 half-barrel kegs
- 2 dual-faucet columns can dispense from 4 different kegs
- Stainless steel cabinet is protected with an attractive black vinyl that won't show fingerprints
- Self-closing doors form an airtight seal thanks to magnetic gaskets
- Door locks protect kegs from unauthorized access
- Interior walls and ceiling are made with galvanized steel
- Reinforced floor and door sills are made with durable stainless steel that supports heavy kegs
- Drip tray on countertop catches beer foam to maintain a sanitary back-bar area
- Stainless steel top provides a sturdy work surface for preparing drinks
- Chilled air circulates inside insulated towers so each drop of beer is dispensed cold
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides consistent temperatures and energy efficiency
- Front-located drain connection allows equipment to easily be connected to a floor drain
- R134a refrigerant and a powerful 1⁄3-HP compressor keep kegs consistently chilled
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 95-in. W x 283⁄16 in. W x 371⁄4 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in the United States
Draft Beer Cooler, 95" W, 28-1/8" D, 39.7 cu. ft., (3) doors, (5) keg capacity, door locks, (2) dual faucet columns, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air DD94-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|