Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the DD78HC-1-B. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage-Air DD781B draft beer dispenser is equipped with insulated dispensing towers that are cooled with refrigerated air to keep each drop of beer consistently cold. The entire cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, providing energy efficiency and reinforcing the cabinet's structural integrity. The equipment's self-closing doors are fitted with magnetic gaskets that from a positive seal to keep cold air locked in.
This kegerator is finished with a black vinyl exterior that resists damage and scratching, and remains easy to clean. The interior walls and ceiling are made with galvanized steel. The sills and reinforced floor are made of stainless steel to provide support for heavy kegs. A stainless steel top is fitted with a built-in drip tray to capture excess beer foam and provide a sanitary work environment for bartenders as they use the Beverage-Air DD781B beer dispenser.
- Insulated dispenser towers are cooled with refrigerated air to ensure each drop of beer is dispensed cold
- Steel cabinet is finished in wear-resistant vinyl for durability and easy cleaning
- Stainless steel top includes an integrated drip dray to capture excess beer foam
- Self-closing doors form a positive seal thanks to magnetic gaskets
- Doors are fitted with keyed locks to secure contents
- Interior walls and ceiling are made of galvanized steel for durability
- Floor and door sills are made of stainless steel to withstand the shifting of heavy kegs
- Cabinet is insulated with dense polyurethane foam for energy efficiency and additional structural support
- Front-located drain tube makes equipment easy to connect to a floor drain
- 1⁄3-horsepower compressor provides quick, accurate temperature recovery
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 79-in. L x 283⁄16 in. D x 371⁄4 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in the United States
Built for Durability and Easy Cleaning
- Textured vinyl exterior resists scratching and won't show dirt
- Stainless steel top provides a sanitary surface for pouring drinks
- Drip drain connects to floor drain via front-mounted tube
- Galvanized steel interior and stainless steel floors hold up to heavy kegs
Draft Beer Cooler, 79" W, 28-1/8" D, 34.2 cu. ft., (3) doors, (4) keg capacity, door locks, (2) dual faucet towers, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air DD78-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|