Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the DD50HC-1-C-B. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
If you want to keep the beer flowing for your customers at your bar or tavern, then Beverage-Air's DD50C-1-B 50-inch draft beer system would be a wise choice. This DD Series unit has a two-keg capacity that holds plenty of beer that will last. Forced air refrigeration will keep the beer in the kegs ice cold for your customers. Cabinet exterior construction in this direct draw dispenser includes wear-resistant vinyl on steel with a black exterior finish, with a top made from stainless steel with drip trays for easy cleaning.
- 2-keg capacity for longer-lasting supply
- Forced air refrigeration keeps kegs ice cold
- Wear-resistant vinyl on steel has black exterior finish
- Stainless steel top with drip trays make for easy cleaning
- Self-closing doors include key locks
- Magnetic gaskets included for door sealing
- Polyurethane insulation is CFC and HCFC-free improving unit strength and energy efficiency
- (3) 3-inch insulated towers
- Drain tube located at bottom front for connection to floor drain
- R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 7.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 50-1/2 in. W x 28-1/8 in. D x 37-1/4 in. H
Draft Beer Cooler, Club Type, 50-1/2" W, 28-1/8" D, 19.8 cu. ft., (2) doors, (1) slide back lid with (1) shelf, (2) keg capacity, door locks, (1) dual faucet tower, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air DD50C-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||1|
|Number of Taps||2|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||23 - 50 in|