Portable Draft Beer Cooler
Model BM23CS - 1 Keg
1 Door, SS Club Top
- Portable Draft Beer Dispenser
- The BM23 provides mobility with application (home, club, hospitality). With full keg capacity and heavy-duty, forced air refrigeration, beer is dispensed ice cold every time. Construction
- Standard construction includes wear resistant vinyl on steel exteriors with black the most popular vinyl choice. Top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel including drip tray for easy cleaning. Four-inch (4') heavy-duty swivel casters are standard.
- Three-inch (3') insulated tower with single faucet is included. Each tower is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled into it to keep beer at its coldest, best quality when dispensed.
- Inside construction utilizes galvanized steel for walls and ceiling.
- Reinforced floors and doorsill are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide lasting service.
- Door is self closing with key lock.
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing.
- Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place polyurethane (CFC Free) which helps to provide maximum operating efficiency and strengthen the overall construction. Refrigeration
- Refrigerant used is R134a, which is CFC free for full compliance to all environmental concerns. A cord and plug is provided for electrical connection. Additional/Export Voltages
- Available for an additional cost & 4-6 week lead time; please contact customer service.
Draft Beer Cooler, portable, 24" W, 7.8 cu. ft., club type, self-closing door with locks, self-contained refrigeration, one-keg capacity, storage area, 2-1/2" insulated tower with single faucet, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel club top with stainless steel lid, galvanized interior, stainless steel floor, 1/5 hp, 4" casters, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BM23C-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||1|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|