Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB36HC-1-FG-S. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB36GF-1-S bar refrigerator is great for back bar areas for holding garnishes for drinks, bottles, and cans. Once the shelves are removed, two half barrel kegs can be held in the cabinet. Products stay cool with the R-134A refrigerant that maintains temperature, while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet. The glass door allows users to see in the cabinet without letting cold air out. Interior lights help the users see inside the cabinet. This unit is compliant with NSF Standard 7 to hold open food product.
A lock on the door prevents users from accessing products during slow or closed hours. The exterior of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The interior is constructed of galvanized and stainless steels that make it heavy duty and easy to clean. Magnetic gaskets line the door opening to keep air from leaking out. The Beverage Air BB36GF-1-S bar refrigerator has a galvanized steel top that can hold bar equipment.
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion and provide ideal airflow
- Remove shelves to make room for 2 half barrel kegs
- Cold air is kept from escaping the cabinet with magnetic gaskets and the self-closing door
- Door comes with a lock for preventing access to products
- Products can be seen through the glass door
- Bar equipment will sit on the galvanized top
- Corrosion-resistant, durable stainless steel exterior
- Galvanized and stainless steels are used to construct the interior of the cabinet for durability
- Lights in the cabinet help users see products
- Cold air is retained with the foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Temperatures stay cool with the R-134A refrigerant
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the side of the cabinet and is self-contained
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 36" W, 34" H, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) glass door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, fluorescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless exterior, galvanized top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB36GF-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Food Rated|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|