Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB36HC-1-G-B. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB36G-1-B bar refrigerator has a glass door that allows for full visibility of products without opening the door. An interior light makes products in the cabinet easy to see and is controlled with a manual On/Off switch. Products sit on two epoxy-coated shelves that promote ideal airflow since they have wide openings provided by its wire construction. If the shelves are removed, two half barrel kegs will fit in the cabinet interior. Cleaning the interior is simple since it is constructed from galvanized and stainless steel.
The refrigeration system on this unit is mounted on the side for accessibility; it is self-contained, making it easy to service since all the components are built together. Cool temperatures are maintained with the R-134A refrigerant. The galvanized exterior top can be used as a place to set glass rinsers, blenders, and more. A lock on the door prevents products from being accessed without authorization. The Beverage Air BB36G-1-B bar refrigerator is fully insulated with foamed in place polyurethane.
- Glass on the door provides visibility into the cabinet without letting cold air out
- Cold air is kept in the cabinet since the door is self-closing and has magnetic gaskets around the opening
- Prevent unwanted access to products with the door lock
- Products sit on the 2 epoxy-coated, removable shelves that resist corrosion
- Holds 2 half barrel kegs
- Glass rinser, blender, and more will sit on the galvanized steel top
- Heavy-duty, black steel exterior
- Stainless and galvanized steel interior is durable and easy to clean
- Products can be seen in the cabinet with the interior lights
- Structure is provided by the foamed in place polyurethane insulation that also retains cold air
- Temperature is cool in the cabinet since R-134 refrigerant is used
- Side-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 36" W, 34" H, 8.3 cu. ft., (1) glass door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, fluorescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, galvanized top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB36G-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|