Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB36HC-1-F-S. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB36F-1-S bar refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system that is easy to service since it is mounted on the side of the cabinet and all the components are built together. Temperatures stay cool by using R-134A refrigerant, while the interior stays cool thanks to the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The self-closing door and magnetic gaskets around the opening help keep air from escaping.
Various bar equipment can sit on the galvanized top of the cabinet. Its exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to scratching and chipping. The interior is constructed of galvanized steel and stainless steel, making it heavy duty and easy to clean. Two wire shelves are coated in epoxy to resist corrosion, and when the shelves are removed, the cabinet can hold two half barrel kegs. The Beverage Air BB36F-1-S bar refrigerator is NSF Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product.
- Self-closing door reduces the amount of cold air that escapes
- Door opening is lined with magnetic gaskets to keep air from leaking out
- Keep products safe with locks on the door
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Self-contained refrigeration is easy to service since all the components are built together
- 2 wire shelves resist corrosion thanks to the epoxy coating
- 2 half barrel keg capacity
- Garnish dishes, salt rimmers, glass cleaners, and more will sit on the galvanized top
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and minor damage
- Easy-to-clean galvanized and stainless steel interior
- Interior lights provide visibility in the cabinet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 36" W, 34" H, 8.3 cu. ft., (1) solid door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, incandescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior, galvanized top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, side mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB36F-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Food Rated|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|