Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB36HC-1-F-B. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB36F-1-B bar refrigerator has a side mounted, self-contained refrigeration system that is easy to access for servicing. Temperatures stay cool with the R-134A refrigerant and are kept in the cabinet with the foamed in place polyurethane insulation. Magnetic gaskets around the door opening prevent air from leaking out. The door is also self-closing, which reduces the amount of time air has to escape.
The black steel exterior is wear resistant while the galvanized top can be a place for blenders, glass cleaners, and other equipment to sit. The interior of the unit is easy to clean with its galvanized and stainless steel construction. Two half barrel kegs will fit in the cabinet when the epoxy-coated shelves are removed. Products can be seen easily with the manually controlled interior lights. The Beverage Air BB36F-1-B bar refrigerator is NSF Standard 7 approved for holding open containers of food.
- Lock on the solid door prevents access to products
- Products sit on the 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 2 half barrel kegs fit in the unit when shelves are removed
- Top exterior is made of galvanized steel and can act as a place for glass rinsers, blenders, and other equipment to sit
- Wear-resistant steel exterior is black to blend into almost any theme
- Cold air is prevented from leaking with the magnetic gaskets around the self-closing door
- Galvanized and stainless steel interior is easy to clean
- On/Off switch controls the interior lights so products can be seen
- Cold air is retained in the cabinet with foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Temperature in the cabinet stays cool with R-134A refrigerant
- Side-mounted refrigeration system is easy to service since it is self-contained
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 36" W, 34" H, 8.3 cu. ft., (1) solid door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, incandescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, galvanized top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, side mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB36F-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|