Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB36HC-1-S. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB36-1-S bar refrigerator has interior lights that provide visibility in the cabinet so products can be seen. Bottles, cans, and garnishes in containers sit on two epoxy-coated shelves that resist corrosion. When the shelves are removed, two half barrel kegs will fit in the cabinet. The galvanized steel top can hold blenders, garnish containers, glass cleaners, and other necessary items for your bar. The cabinet's exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion.
The cabinet interior is easy to clean thanks to the galvanized steel and stainless steel construction. The solid door is self-closing to prevent air from escaping, while the magnetic gaskets work to keep air from leaking when the door is closed. R-134A refrigerant pulls warm air out of the cabinet to keep product in a food safe temperature range. The Beverage Air BB36-1-S bar refrigerator has a side-mounted refrigeration system that is easy to service since it is self-contained.
- Products are kept safe with the lock on the door
- Products sit on 2 epoxy-coated shelves that resist corrosion
- Able to hold 2 half barrel kegs
- Blenders, glass cleaners, garnish containers, and more will sit on the galvanized steel top
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Magnetic gaskets around the door opening prevent cold air from leaking out
- Door is self-closing to prevent cold air from escaping
- Ceiling and walls are constructed of galvanized steel for heavy duty use
- Floor and door sills are easy to clean with to the stainless steel construction
- Products are more visible thanks to the interior lights
- Cold air is retained due to the foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- R-134A refrigerant pulls warm air out of the cabinet to keep food at safe temperature
- Side-mounted refrigeration system is easy to service since it is self-contained
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 36" W, 34" H, 8.3 cu. ft., (1) solid door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (1) 1/2 barrel keg, incandescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior, galvanized top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, side mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB36-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|