Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB36HC-1-B-27. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
Save room and still keep your products cold with this Beverage Air Refrigerated Backbar Storage Cabinet. This cabinet has two, epoxy-coated steel shelves, stainless steel floors, and a galvanized interior.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 1 section
- 1 solid door is self-closing and includes a magnetic gasket for positive seal
- Snap-in door gasket
- 2 epoxy coated steel shelves
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency
- (2) 1/2-barrel keg capacity
- Interior incandescent lighting with manual on/off switch
- Standard cabinet exterior construction includes black steel finish.
- 2-in. stainless steel top
- Stainless steel floors and galvanized interior
- Reinforced floor and door sills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel
- Side mounted, self-contained refrigeration
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free
- 1/5 HP
- 8.8-cu. ft. capacity
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- 15 A
- 8-ft. long cord and NEMA 5-15 plug set included
- Dimensions: 36-in. W x 23-1/2 in. D x 36-in. H
- UL and UL-EPH Listed
- Made in USA
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 36" W, 36" H, 8.3 cu. ft., (1) solid door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, incandescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, 2" stainless steel top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, side mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB36-1-B-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|