Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB36HC-1-B. Please contact a KaTom customer service representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB36-1-B bar refrigerator has a galvanized top where various equipment can be placed for use. The rest of the exterior is constructed of steel with a black finish that resists wear and tear. The interior of the unit has a galvanized ceiling and walls with a stainless steel floor and door sills. Products can easily be seen with the interior lights the unit. Two epoxy-coated wire shelves hold products and promote an ideal flow of air so all products are evenly chilled. When the shelves are removed, two half barrel kegs will fit inside the refrigerator.
Cool temperatures are maintained by the R-134A refrigerant. The refrigeration system is mounted on the side of the unit for accessibility for when it needs to be serviced. The cabinet is given structure and retains cold air with the help of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Magnetic gaskets line the door opening to keep air from escaping. The Beverage Air BB36-1-B bar refrigerator has a solid door that is self-closing to help retain air and comes with locks to deter unauthorized access.
- Solid door comes with a lock to prevent unauthorized access
- 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves hold products
- 2 half barrel kegs fit in the refrigerator
- Galvanized top can hold various equipment
- Black steel finish on the exterior is heavy duty
- Self-closing door has magnetic gaskets to prevent cold air from leaking
- Galvanized ceiling and walls are heavy duty
- Stainless steel floor and door sills resist corrosion
- Interior lights have a manual On/Off switch
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure for the cabinet and retains cold air
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on the side for accessibility
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 36" W, 34" H, 8.3 cu. ft., (1) solid door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, incandescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, galvanized top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, side mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB36-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|