The Beverage Air BB24GF-1-S bar refrigerator keeps temperatures cool since R-134A refrigerant is used to pull heat of the cabinet. Magnetic gaskets on the door opening retain cold air, while the self-closing door prevents it from escaping while selecting product and loading and unloading the cabinet. Polyurethane insulation helps keep cold air in the cabinet; it also provides structure. The galvanized steel and stainless steel interior is easy to clean. The exterior is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use and resistance to corrosion.
The door is made of glass so the operator can see inside without letting cold air out. Lights in the cabinet make products visible. Ideal air flow is promoted with the two epoxy-coated wire shelves that resist corrosion. When these shelves are removed from the cabinet interior, a half barrel keg will fit in the cabinet. The Beverage Air BB24GF-1-S bar refrigerator meets the NSF Standard 7 requirement to hold open food product, making this unit great for holding drink garnishes.
- Corrosion resistant exterior is made of stainless steel
- Cold air is retained with the help of the self-closing door
- Glass on the door allows bartenders to easily see in the unit
- Magnetic gaskets line the door opening to help keep cold air inside
- Galvanized and stainless steel interior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Products are even more visible thanks to the interior lights
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion
- Half barrel keg fits in the cabinet when the shelves are removed
- 4-in. casters allow the unit to be moved for cleaning
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure and retains cold air
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the back of the unit and is easy to service since it is self-contained
- Internal air stays cool with the help of R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 37.75 in. H
- NSF Standard 7 compliant to hold open food product
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 24" W, 37-3/4" H, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) glass door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (1) 1/2 barrel keg, fluorescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB24GF-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Food Rated|