Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB24HC-1-FG-B. Please contact a KaTom customer service representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB24GF-1-B bar refrigerator has a black vinyl over steel exterior that is resistant to wear and tear. The galvanized steel and stainless steel interior is heavy duty and resists corrosion. The door is made of glass so products can be seen without opening the door. With the self-closing door, cold air is prevented from escaping. Magnetic gaskets line the door opening to retain cold air. Fluorescent lights help the user see products in the cabinet.
Two removable, epoxy-coated wire shelves come in the cabinet to hold products. Since the shelves can be removed, the unit can be used to hold a half barrel keg. The cabinet is insulated with foamed in place polyurethane insulation to help retain cold air, and it helps provide structure to the cabinet. The refrigeration system is mounted on the rear of the unit and is self-contained. The Beverage Air BB24GF-1-B bar refrigerator has 4-inch casters on the bottom to make moving it for cleaning easy.
- Black vinyl exterior over steel is heavy duty and will not easily wear
- Glass door allows users to see in cabinet without letting cool air escape
- Self-closing door helps keep air inside
- Magnetic gaskets around the door opening keeps cold air from escaping
- Galvanized steel ceiling and walls are heavy duty
- Stainless steel floor and door sills provide durability
- Fluorescent lights help users see in the cabinet
- 2 epoxy coated wire shelves provide ideal air flow
- Shelves can be removed to hold a 1⁄2 barrel keg
- 4-in. casters allow the unit to be moved for cleaning
- Cold air is retained with foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service
- Temperatures stay cool with the R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 37.75 in. H
- NSF Standard 7 compliant to hold open food product
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 24" W, 37-3/4" H, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) glass door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (1) 1/2 barrel keg, fluorescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB24GF-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Food Rated|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|