Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB24HC-1-G-S. Please contact a KaTom customer service representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB24G-1-S bar refrigerator has 4-inch casters that allow the bartenders to move it as needed. Maintaining the unit is simple since it has a self-contained refrigeration system where all the parts are accessible for servicing. The exterior is constructed of stainless steel, making it easy to clean and resistant to minor damage. Glass on the door provides visibility into the cabinet, while the fluorescent lights add to the ability to see the products inside.
When the two epoxy-coated shelves are removed, this refrigerator is able to hold a half barrel keg. The stainless steel floor can withstand this weight and is easy to clean. Galvanized steel makes up the interior walls, and structure is created since the polyurethane insulation has been foamed in place. The Beverage Air BB24G-1-S bar refrigerator uses magnetic door gaskets to help retain cold air inside, and the door itself is self-closing.
- Stainless steel exterior is resistant to corrosion and heavy duty for commercial use
- Door is self-closing to help keep cold air in the cabinet
- Products are fully visible thanks to the glass door
- Cold air stays in the cabinet with the help of the magnetic door gaskets
- Galvanized steel ceiling and walls are easy to clean
- Stainless steel floor and door sills provide stability
- Ideal airflow in the cabinet is achieved with the 2 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Able to hold a half barrel keg when shelves are removed
- Products can easily be seen in the unit with fluorescent lights
- Easily move the cabinet since it is mounted on 4-in. casters
- Structure is created since the polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- Self-contained refrigeration is mounted on the back of the cabinet for simple maintenance
- Cool temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 37.75 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 24" W, 37-3/4" H, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) glass door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (1) 1/2 barrel keg, fluorescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB24G-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||18 - 29 in|