Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB24HC-1-G-B. Please contact a KaTom customer service representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB24G-1-B bar refrigerator is ideal for holding garnishes, cold drinks, and more in back bar areas. The glass door provides visibility into the cabinet, while the florescent lights help users see product clearly. Products sit on the two corrosion resistant, epoxy-coated wire shelves that allow for ideal airflow. The refrigeration system is self-contained and mounted on the rear of the unit. Cool temperatures are maintained by R-134A refrigerant.
Cold air is kept inside the refrigerator thanks to the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and magnetic gaskets around the door frame. Since the door is self-closing, it helps keep cold air in the cabinet while loading and selecting product. The interior has galvanized steel walls and a ceiling that are heavy duty. The floor and door sills are made of stainless steel. The Beverage Air BB24G-1-B bar refrigerator has a black vinyl-on-steel exterior that resists wear and tear, perfect for commercial settings.
- Black vinyl on steel exterior is wear resistant
- Self-closing door helps keep cold air inside
- Glass door allows users to see inside without letting cool air out
- Magnetic gaskets around door opening keep cold air inside
- Galvanized steel walls and ceiling are heavy duty
- Floor and door sills are constructed of stainless steel for long-term use
- 2 epoxy-coated steel shelves resist corrosion
- Florescent lights help users see inside cabinet
- 4-in. casters are included to help move the unit when needing to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure and retains cold air in the cabinet
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the rear and is self-contained so servicing is simple
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 37.75 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 24" W, 37-3/4" H, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) glass door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (1) 1/2 barrel keg, fluorescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, stainless steel top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB24G-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|