Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB24HC-1-F-S. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB24F-1-S bar refrigerator is able to hold open food product since it is NSF Standard 7 compliant, meaning garnishes and other food products can sit in the unit without a lid. Bottles and cans are also able to chill in the unit until they are ready to serve. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air while also providing structure to the cabinet. Cool temperatures are maintained by the rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system and R-134A refrigerant. Magnetic gaskets on the door opening keep cold air from escaping.
The unit's exterior is made of stainless steel, making it easy to clean. The user can easily move the refrigerator since it is mounted on 4-inch casters. The interior walls and ceiling are made of galvanized steel, while the floor and door sills are made of stainless steel. Seeing in the cabinet is no problem thanks to the interior lights. A half barrel keg fits in the Beverage Air BB24F-1-S bar refrigerator when the two epoxy-coated shelves are removed.
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Solid door is self-closing to help keep cold air inside
- Locks on the door help prevent unauthorized access
- Door opening is built with magnetic gaskets that help keep cold air inside
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel ceiling and walls
- Durability is gained with the stainless steel floor that is easy to clean
- Interior lights make seeing in the cabinet simple
- Corrosion is resisted on the 2 shelves since they are coated in epoxy
- Half barrel keg fits in the refrigerator when the shelves are removed
- Moving the unit is simple with the 4-in. casters
- Cabinet gains structure from the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on the rear of the unit
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 37.75 in. H
- NSF Standard 7 compliant to hold open food product
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 24" W, 37-3/4" H, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) solid door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (1) 1/2 barrel keg, incandescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB24F-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Food Rated|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|