Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the BB24HC-1-S. Please contact a KaTom customer service representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air BB24-1-S bar refrigerator is perfect for back bar areas for keeping bottled and canned drinks cold, as well as holding garnishes in closed containers. The rear-mounted refrigeration system is easy to access for servicing. Cool temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps retain cold air in the cabinet and provides structure to the cabinet. Magnetic door gaskets help keep cold air from escaping.
The stainless and galvanized steels that make up the interior are heavy duty and resist corrosion. Air can freely flow and pull down temperatures of products with the two epoxy-coated wire shelves. A half barrel keg will fit in the unit if the shelves are removed. Interior lights help the operator see in the cabinet. The exterior of the Beverage Air BB24-1-S bar refrigerator is made of stainless steel for durability. There are locks on the door that prevent unauthorized access.
- Solid door comes with locks to deter unauthorized access
- Self-closing door helps keep cold air inside
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Cold air is prevented from escaping the cabinet with the magnetic door gaskets
- Galvanized steel ceiling and walls with stainless steel floor and door sills
- Interior lights help users see in the cabinet
- 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves hold products and resist corrosion
- Holds half barrel keg when shelves are removed
- 4-in. casters allow the refrigerator to be moved for cleaning
- Structure is provided by foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system is easy to service since it is self-contained
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 37.75 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, one section, 24" W, 37-3/4" H, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) solid door, snap-in door gasket, (2) epoxy coated steel shelves, (1) 1/2 barrel keg, incandescent interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, 1/5 hp, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB24-1-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 47 in|