The StoreIt 21502 wire shelving unit is manufactured with an open wire design, which allows air circulation for food items that require air flow, such as fresh produce. It also minimizes dust buildup and clean up. The unit is epoxy-coated for heavy duty commercial use. Epoxy is a rubber-like coating that protects the unit from humidity and corrosion, making this unit suitable for use in coolers and freezers. The StoreIt 21502 shelving unit can hold as much as 800 pounds on its four adjustable shelves.
- 4 levels of shelving
- Durable green epoxy-coated wire makes this unit suitable for use in refrigeration units
- Heavy duty unit can hold as much as 800 pounds
- Triple truss design ensures proper weight distribution
- Shelves can be adjusted in 1-in. increments
- Air circulation minimizes dust buildup
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 18 in. D x 72 in. H
- NSF certified
Wire Shelving Kit, (4) 48"W x 18"D shelves, (4) 2-piece posts 72"H assembled, (16) shelf clips, (4) foot levelers, point of sale packaging with English on one side and Spanish on the other, heavy duty commercial, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
StoreIt 21502 Specifications