The Comark RF311T is a temperature data logger that uses WiFi to transmit the data it gathers to a PC or to the Comark Instruments' Cloud service. The logger reads temperatures between -1 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit, and the included wall bracket allows you to mount it in a convenient location. The battery lasts as little as 3 months to as much as 12 months, depending on transmission frequency, and can be charged with the included mini-USB cord when needed.
Comark offers free PC software that allows you to set up the logger with the WiFi you already have in place. This software allows you to configure the logger to your preferences, including how often to transmit, whether to display the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius, and high and low temperature alarms. If the logger becomes disconnected from WiFi, the temperatures collected can be stored in its own memory, up to a million data points.
- WiFi temperature data logger
- Temperature range of -4 to 140 degrees F
- Internal battery is rechargeable via USB port
- Battery lasts 3-12 months depending on usage
- Includes free PC software
- Connects to existing WiFi and transmits data to the designated PC
- Stores data in memory if WiFi is temporarily disconnected for up to a million data entries
- User can configure high- and low-temperature alarms
- LCD display shows temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius, low batter indicator, and WiFi connection indicator
- Compatible with the Comark Instruments' Cloud service
- Includes wall bracket and micro-USB cord for charging and initial setup
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. W x 1 in. D x 4 in. H
Temperature Data Logger, 3" x 1" x 4", operating rate: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), max/min readings, low battery indicator, WiFi connection indicator, with built-in temperature data logger with WiFi capability & integrated display, wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi, LCD display, rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery, USB port, wall bracket, IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant , IP55 protection rating
Comark RF311-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet