The Comark N9005 is an industrial thermometer made to stand up to the hardships of a commercial or industrial environment. The case is rated to IP67, meaning it is completely dustproof and waterproof in up to 1 meter of water. This thermometer is compatible with Type T and Type K thermocouples that use 2-pin sub-miniature connectors, and has a temperature range of -328 to 752 or 2501 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the thermocouple used. The screen has a permanent clock display, and a data hold feature allows you to save temperature readings. The auto-off feature is optional, allowing you to choose if you need the screen to remain on or turn off to conserve battery life.
- Industrial thermometer compatible with Type T and Type K thermocouples (sold separately)
- Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit results
- Clock display
- Temperature range of -328 degrees F to either 752 or 2502 degrees F, depending on probe type
- 2-pin sub-miniature connector
- Waterproof and dustproof case
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection helps prevent cross-contamination
- Countdown timer lets you count down as little as 1 second to as much as 24 hours
- Data hold allows you to reference previous data points
- Auto-off option allows you to choose to conserve battery life
- Battery is non-replaceable, but can last for up to 10 years
- Overall Dimensions: 3.11 in. W x 1.22 in. D x 7.2 in. H
Waterproof Industrial Therm, high impact case
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Comark N9005 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet