The Comark KM842 is an infrared thermometer with a laser sighting to help you know exactly where you're taking a temperature reading from. With a temperature range of -25 to 995 degrees, this thermometer is suitable for everything from checking frozen food to ensuring a soup has reached the appropriate cooked temperature. The hold function allows you to freeze the screen until you can write down the data, and the back-lit LCD screen can display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The case for the KM842 is rugged and has rubber molding to ensure you will be able to keep a good grip on it. A hard carrying case is also included to keep the thermometer safe during transport. The thermometer weighs 11 ounces and runs on a 9V battery that can be replaced when needed.
- Infrared thermometer with laser sighting
- Temperature range of -25 to 995 degrees F
- Can display results in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Hold function to freeze screen temporarily
- Back-lit LCD screen is easy to read
- Durable case has rubber molding for easy gripping
- Tripod-mount compatible
- Hard carrying case included
- Distance to laser spot size ratio is 12:1
- Runs on a 9V battery
- Weighs 11 oz.
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. L x 2 in. W x 8 in. H
Infrared (Non-Contact) Thermometer, w/laser sighting, temperature range -25 to 750 degrees F (-32 to 400 degrees C), 12:1 distance to spot size (D:S), includes hard carrying case
Comark KM842 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Supplies|