This thermometer set from Comark features a handheld digital thermometer, a standard industrial probe, and a rubber boot to help protect the thermometer. The KM28 thermometer has a large, easy-to-read screen and boasts an accuracy of within 2 degrees Fahrenheit. The case is water-resistant, with membrane keys to prevent water penetrating the case. The thermometer comes with a standard industrial probe, but is compatible with all Type K probes with a 2-pin sub-miniature connection.
The PK24M probe has a temperature range of -58 to 482 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial uses. The stem is 4 inches long, allowing it to penetrate to the center of large food product, and the handle flares out at the base to make pushing the stem in and pulling it back out easy. The 1-meter-long lead is curly to help keep it organized and prevent tangling.
- Kit contains:
- KM28 thermocouple digital thermometer
- Rubber boot
- PK24M probe
- Temperature range of -40 to 1000 degrees F
- Display is large and easy to read
- Compatible with 2-pin sub-miniature probe connectors
- Protective rubber boot helps keep unit safe in high-impact commercial and industrial environments
- Auto-off feature helps save battery life
- Water-resistant with membrane keypad
- Accuracy within 2 degrees F
- CE, RoHS, and WEEE Certified
- Standard industrial probe, type K thermocouple
- Temperature range of -58 degrees F to 482 degrees F
- 2 sec. response time
- 2-pin sub-miniature connector
- Stem Dimensions: 4 in. L and 1⁄8 in. dia.
- 1 m. long curly cable
Thermocouple Temperature Tester, digital, hand-held, type K, temperature range -40 to 1000 degrees F (-40 to 500 degrees C), interchangeable probes, water resistant, auto switch-off, includes CRS/5 rubber boot, PK24M probe & 9V battery
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Comark KM28/P13 Specifications