Designed to be portable, accurate, and hygienic, the Comark DT400 digital pocket thermometer is ideal for use in a commercial kitchen. This model features a thin tip, which provides a response in six seconds or less. It can measure temperatures between -4 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit to within one degree of accuracy. If desired, temperatures can be displayed in degrees Celsius instead.
This waterproof pocket thermometer will display the maximum recorded temperature, a function that can be used to verify that your commercial dishwasher is reaching the necessary temperature for sanitation. It is also NSF-approved and has a protective antimicrobial coating of BioCote, which enhances hygiene by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and other organisms.
The Comark DT400 is easily operated with an On/Off button, but will automatically power off after 35 minutes to help provide a longer battery life. A 1.5-volt AB13/LR44 battery is required for operation; a screwdriver blade or similar tool is required to turn the battery cover for battery replacement. Field calibration is required and it is recommended that you follow the manufacturer's calibration procedures.
- Digital pocket thermometer
- Can be calibrated in the field
- Measures from -4 to 400 degrees F
- Highly accurate to within 1 degree F
- Max Hold button switches between maximum and current readings
- Thin tip provides a 6-second response time
- Manually operated with On/Off button
- Saves battery by automatically powering off after 35-min.
- Displays temperature in degrees C or F
- Waterproof and safe to use in a commercial dishwasher
- BioCote antimicrobial protection provides enhanced hygiene
- Requires (1) 1.5V AB13/LR44 battery to operate
- NSF Certified
Pocket thermometer, digital, temperature range -4 - 400 degree Farenheit, accuracy 1 degree accuracy, waterproof, field calibratable, max temperature hold, date hold, F/C switchable, thin tapered tip, BioCote.
Comark DT400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|