The Meiko DV200.2 high-temp door-type dishwasher holds two racks at a time, cleaning as many as 108 racks in an hour. The three cycle options include 66 seconds, 90 seconds, and 210 seconds. Through the electronic control system, the user can start a cycle and select the length with the touch of a button. This system runs diagnostics to monitor the components and keeps up with the temperature with a digital readout. A booster heater is built into the unit to increase rinse water temperature to a safe sanitizing level. With auto-safe temperature control, the unit ensures rinse water is 180 degrees Fahrenheit regardless of incoming water temperature.
The Active Plus filtration system removes food soil by filtering wash water twice, and the sloped ceiling prevents debris from dripping on sanitized dishes and glasses. When the unit is shut down, the automatic rinse cleans the interior. The Meiko DV200.2 high-temp door-type dishwasher is made of stainless steel to provide strength and corrosion resistance. Since the unit has a double-wall construction, it loses little heat, reducing energy consumption.
- Can wash 108 racks per hr.
- 2-rack capacity per cycle
- 66-sec., 90-sec., and 210-sec. wash cycles
- Microcomputer, electronic control system with 1-touch operation and cycle length selection
- Control system runs service diagnostics to simplify maintenance
- System monitors the temperature and provides a readout on the digital display
- Built-in booster heater raises rinse water temperature to the correct level for sanitizing
- Auto-safe temperature control ensures final sanitizing rinse is 108 degrees F regardless of incoming water temperature
- Clog-resistant, stainless steel wash and rinse arms
- Soft Start wash pump prevents glassware from chipping or breaking
- Active Plus filtration system filters wash water twice to remove food debris
- Sloped ceiling prevents food soil from dripping onto clean, sanitized racks
- Aqua-Stop feature automatically halts operation and stops water fill if there is an internal leak
- Automatic rinse cleans the interior when the machine is shut down
- Stainless steel is durable and rust resistant
- Double-wall construction reduces heat loss and energy consumption
- 36.9 A, 2 HP
- 460 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 5011⁄16 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 593⁄16 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
More in-depth information on units like this is available in the door-type dishwashers buyers' guide.
Point 2 Series Dishwasher, door type, double rack, high temperature with built-in booster, accommodates (2) 20x20 racks, approximately 108 racks/hour capacity, 1.07 gallons/rack, front-mounted MIKE controller with digital display & service diagnostics, fully automatic operation, automatic push-handle cycle start, Auto-Safe temperature control for guaranteed sanitization, Soft Start fine china & glassware protection system, corner or straight-thru, double wall stainless steel construction, pumped drain & rinse, (2) 1 HP wash pumps, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Meiko DV200.2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Built in Booster||Yes|
|Racks per Hour||108|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|