The Giles FSH6 ventless hood’s four-stage cleaning process traps large grease particles with baffle filters, catches moisture and additional grease in disposable pre-filters, and negatively charges fine particles to collect them on cleaning cell fins with electrostatic air cleaners. Disposable charcoal filters help eliminate odors created during the cooking process. Since the unit is made of stainless steel, it supports heavy use and can be installed without building modifications. This Giles FSH6 ventless hood should only be used with electric equipment.
- Type 1 hood for heavy-duty cooking equipment
- Stainless steel construction can withstand high-volume use
- Should only be used with electric equipment
- Eliminates installation issues and building modifications
- 73 dB
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 7211⁄16 in. W x 495⁄8 in. D x 74 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
4-stage Air Cleaning Process
- 2 stainless steel baffle filters trap large grease particulate
- 2 disposable pre-filters trap moisture and additional grease particles
- 2 electrostatic air cleaners (EAC) negatively charge fine particles to collect them on cleaning cell fins
- 2 disposable charcoal filters eliminate odors
If you're not sure what kind of hood you need, take a look at the hood buyers' guide.
Ventless Hood, type 1, 72-11/16" W, with 4-stage filtration: (2) stainless steel baffle filters for large grease particles, (2) disposable pre-filters, (2) electrostatic air cleaning filters and (2) disposable charcoal filter, for use with electric appliances only, stainless steel construction, cULus, NSF, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Giles FSH6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet