The TKE-6-T electric tabletop kettle from Cleveland Range features twin kettles, each with a 6-gallon capacity and mounted on a shared center console to save space. The 50 psi-rated, two-thirds steam jacket design, which helps the kettles reach temperatures ranging from 145 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit, doesn't need to be refilled or vented. You will be able to easily pour product with the tilting mechanism and avoid accidental spills with the high-capacity pouring lip.
- Electric self-contained tabletop twin kettles
- Features 6-gal. capacity and 50 PSI rating
- Two-thirds steam jacket doesn't require refilling or venting
- Self-locking tilting mechanism with pour lip prevents spills
- Solid state temperature controls with range from 145 to 260 degrees F
- Easily operated by ON/OFF switch and adjustable temperature dial
- Heat cycle and low water indicated by LED light
- Heating elements are welded in for better performance
- Element cover is splash-proof with double gasket seal
- Access to pressure gauge and relief valve is rear-mounted
- Kettle rim protected by reinforced, rolled design
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 12.3 KW, 34.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 44 1⁄4 in. W x 16 3⁄4 in. D x 22 3⁄4 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
Kettle, electric, countertop, twin 6 gallon capacity, tilt type, center support console, two-thirds steam jacket, stainless steel construction, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland TKET-6-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet