The Cleveland SGL40TR Dura Pan™ tilting skillet can hold 40 gallons of food to be quickly and easily cooked. This unit can be preheated in just 11 minutes, and can bring a full capacity of cold food to a boil in an hour. Its heating system is highly efficient and facilitates even heating. Cooking temperatures range from 100 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. If temperatures exceed 475 degrees Fahrenheit, the safety device protects the operator from the high temperatures. The recessed controls are protected from damage and can be serviced easily through the front. When tilting the unit, its lip is designed to reduce messes by preventing products from splashing.
The Cleveland SGL40TR Dura Pan tilting skillet is constructed of stainless steel to withstand commercial use and ease cleanup. Its feet are adjustable to facilitate installation on non-level surfaces. For further stability, the flanged rear feet can be bolted to the floor. The unit’s cover is vented to insulate or emit heat and is spring assisted to open easily. Green and amber pilot lights clearly indicate when the unit is turned on and the temperature cycling. Its electrical connections and controls are designed to resist damage from spills.
- 40-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 100-425 degrees F
- Heating system operates efficiently and spreads heat evenly
- Preheat time: 11 mins.
- Cold to boiling:60 mins.
- Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel that simplifies cleaning
- Spring-assisted cover has a vent that adjusts to emit or trap heat
- Electronic ignition quickly starts cooking with a spark
- Recessed knob, pilots, and power switch prevent breakage
- Control maintenance is easily performed from the front
- Green pilot light indicates when the power is on
- Amber pilot light displays temperature cycling
- Controls and electrical connections are protected from water damage
- Safety device protects against temperatures exceeding 475 degrees F
- Pouring lip prevents products from splashing
- Adjustable feet facilitate setup on non-level floors
- Rear feet are flushed for bolting to floors
- LP gas powered
- 130,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 37 in. W x 42 in. H (with cover closed) or 72 in. H (with the cover fully open)
- CE listed; NSF certified
DuraPan™ Tilting Skillet, LP gas, 40-gallon capacity, modular open base, standard with hydraulic hand tilt with quick lowering feature, stainless steel construction, includes spring-assisted cover, gallon markings and electronic spark ignition, food strainer, stainless steel level adjustable feet, 130,000 BTU, CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland SGL40TR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet