This tilting skillet from Cleveland Range's DuraPan series features a 30-gallon capacity, natural gas operation, and stainless steel construction. With a temperature range of 100 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, it is capable of preheating in 15 minutes and reaching boiling temperatures in 60 minutes. The 5⁄8-inch thick cooking surface is bead-blasted to help prevent food from sticking, while the pan features coved corners as well as gallon and liter markings.
- Tilting skillet with 30-gal. capacity and NG operation
- Mounted on open base with modular skirting
- Features full stainless steel construction
- Cover equipped with springs, adjustable vent, and handle
- Non-warping cooking surface 5⁄8-in. thick
- Highly efficient heating system offers even heat distribution
- Pans include coved corners and markings for gallon and liter
- Ignited by an electronic spark
- Temperature range from 100 to 425 degrees F
- High limit safety device activated at 475 degrees F
- Preheats in 15 min.; boils in 60 min.
- Pouring lip helps prevent splash and spills
- Includes recessed thermostat knobs, pilots, and ON/OFF switch
- Green indicator light for power on; amber indicator light for temperature cycling
- Easily serviced by front access
- Four level adjustable feet, rear flanged for bolting
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18 kW, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 37 in. D x 42 in. H
DuraPan™ Tilting Skillet, natural gas, 30-gallon capacity, modular open base, standard with hydraulic hand tilt with quick lowering feature, stainless steel construction, includes spring-assisted cover, gallon markings and electronic spark ignition, food strainer, stainless steel level adjustable feet, CE, NSF, 91,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland SGL30TR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet