This Cleveland tilting skillet is powered by LP gas and offers a 30-gallon capacity. Its power tilt capabilities and pouring lip help avoid splashing and spills during dispensing. The cooking pan on the SGL30TR LP is 5⁄8-in. thick with coved corners for easy cleaning and markings for gallons and liters for more accurate measurements. This tilting skillet, which has a temperature range of 100 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, heats quickly, able to go from cold to boiling in 60 minutes.
- Tilting skillet with 30-gal. capacity
- Open base with modular skirting
- 5⁄8-in. thick non-warping cooking surface
- Pan has coved corners, gallon and liter markings
- Runs on LP gas
- Electric spark ignition and two pilot lights
- Recessed On/Off switch, pilots, and thermostat knobs
- Temperature range from 100 to 425 degrees F
- 475 degree F high limit safety device
- Preheats in 11 min.; heats from cold to boiling in 60 min.
- Designed for even heat distribution
- Power tilt and pouring lip assist in dispensing product
- Cover includes full-width handle and adjustable vent
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Mounted on four adjustable feet; flanged feet in rear
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18 kW, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 37 in. D x 42 in. H
DuraPan Tilting Skillet, Gas, 30-gallon capacity, modular open base, standard with electric tilt mechanism, stainless steel construction, includes spring-assisted cover, gallon markings and electronic spark ignition, food strainer, stainless steel level adjustable feet
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland SGL30TR LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet