Cleveland Range's SET 15 2083 15-gallon countertop tilting skillet is great for kitchens that need to put food out in high volumes. With all stainless steel construction, this unit has a high efficiency heating system with even heat distribution using heating elements cast into aluminum. Its cooking surface is made not to warp is also bead-blasted, making it non-stick. With a balanced design, it allows for easy tilting with a left or right-mounted tilt handle.
- 15-gal. capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Thermostatic control with temperature range of 175 - 425 degrees F
- High efficiency heating system evenly distributes heat with heating elements cast into aluminum
- Cooking surface designed to resist warping
- Bead-blasted, non-stick surface
- Balanced design allows easy tilting with left or right-mountable tilt handle
- Splash-proof design
- Fast heating and recovery time
- Lift-off cover with adjustable vent
- Sanitary base mounting for table top installation
- Self-locking Marine-type tilt mechanism prevents tilting by accident
- 208 V/60 hz/3-ph, 20.5 A
- Contact customer service for additional voltage options
- Overall Dimensions: 31.5-in. W x 28.63-in. D x 35.25-in. H (including handle)
- cULus, cSAus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Tilting Skillet, countertop, electric, 15-gallon capacity, round pan with sloped sides, stainless steel construction, includes lift-off cover, UL, CE, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland SET15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|