Part of the DuraPan™ Series, Cleveland Range's SEL40TR 40-gallon tilting skillet can help cut time and labor costs in high-volume kitchens. This unit has a stainless steel, 5/8 inch thick cooking surface that resists warping. It has a modular open base and four stainless steel adjustable feet, made for bolting to the floor. It also has a high-efficiency heating system with even heat distribution from an 18 kilowatt element.
- Stainless steel, 5/8-in. thick non-warping cooking surface
- Modular open base
- 4 stainless steel adjustable feet specially made for bolting to the floor for secure installation
- 18 kW high-efficiency heating system with even heat distribution
- Easy-to clean coved and cornered stainless steel pans
- Pans are marked with gallon and liter gradations
- Electronic thermostat is adjustable from 100 to 425 degrees
- Fast heating and recovery time with preheating in 15 min.
- Includes spring assist cover with adjustable vent and full-width handle
- On/Off switch
- Splash-proof controls and water-tight electrical connections
- 208 V/60 hz/3-ph, 50 A
- Contact customer service for additional voltage options
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 37-in. D x 42-in. H
- cULus,cSAus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
DuraPan™ Tilting Skillet, electric, 40-gallon capacity, modular open base, standard with hydraulic hand tilt with quick lowering feature, stainless steel construction, includes spring-assisted cover and gallon markings, food strainer, stainless steel level adjustable feet, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland SEL40TR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|