Because of its balanced design, the Cleveland KET-6-T tabletop tilting kettle sits level on a countertop, and its controls are straightforward with LED indicator lights and a temperature knob. For protection, the controls are housed in a water-resistant enclosure, while the water control does not leak like a sight glass might after repeated use. Elements are firmly welded in with a cover, and a gasket seals water out. To ease the cleaning process, this unit's exterior is made of stainless steel, which is quick to wipe clean.
For ease of installation, this Cleveland KET-6-T tabletop steam kettle does not need a boiler or water connection; instead, the kettle jacket already comes filled with water. When turned on, elements heat the water and turn it to steam, which then cooks contents at the desired temperature. The kettle itself has a 50-PSI rating—high enough to create steam that is hotter than usual—so it can cook food very quickly. Then, cooked food can be steadily poured out with the manual tilt mechanism, and the lip accommodates chunky and dense foods, enabling users to cook various dishes. This kettle holds as much as 6 gallons of product, which makes approximately (96) 4-ounce servings. Because of this large production capacity, the kettle is ideal for cafeterias in schools or correctional facilities.
- Kettle with a 6-gal. capacity
- Two-thirds steam jacket does not need to be refilled
- 50-PSI jacket provides high temperatures and quick cooking
- Large lip can pour chunky contents
- Rim is rolled and reinforced for strength
- Welded-in heating elements are sturdy
- Cover and gasket seal protect elements from water
- Stainless steel construction is rust resistant and convenient to clean
- Self-contained design does not need a boiler hookup
- Color-coded pressure gauge shows current reading
- Safety valve relieves pressure if it gets too high
- On/off switch
- Heating and low-water LED lights
- Temperature knob
- Temperature range: 145-260 degrees F
- Solid-state temperature controls keep temperature accurate within 1 degree Celsius
- Water level control monitors amount of water in jacket
- Self-locking, manual tilt mechanism reduces risk of spills
- Controls are resistant to water damage
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 17 in. D x 281⁄2 in. H
- 19.6 A, 8.2 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
You can learn more about these units in our article on kettles.
Kettle, Electric, Table Top, Tilting, 6-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, stainless steel exterior finish, support console on right, splash proof, 240/60/3 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KET-6-T 2403 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|No. of Kettles||1|