The Cleveland KET20T tilting kettle cooks up to 20 gallons of soups, stews, broths, and more. Precise temperature controls can cook products at temperatures from 145 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit. High-temperature cooking is possible with the 50-psi steam jacket filled with treated water, which does not need refills. The unit tilts manually; and, with its balanced design, the motion is smooth. Pouring products from the kettle is facilitated with the large rim, which accommodates high quantities and thick items.
The Cleveland KET20T tilting kettle is easy to clean since it is constructed of strong stainless steel. The rim is reinforced and rolled, allowing it to resist minor damage. Its heating elements are welded into place, preventing leaking. It has a double gasket seal to protect the elements from splashing. The water-resistant control panel has LED indicators for low water and heat cycles, making monitoring simple. Installing the unit is stress free thanks to its self-contained design that only requires an electrical connection.
- 20-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 145-260 degrees F
- 50-psi steam jacket enables cooking at high temperatures
- Steam jacket is filled with treated water with no necessary refills
- Manual tilt uses a balanced design to create a smooth motion
- Pouring lip is large to accommodate chunky products and high capacities
- 304 stainless steel construction is tough and simple to clean
- Damage-resistant, reinforced rim is rolled for strength
- Welded-in heating elements are resistant to leaking
- Heating elements are protected from splashing by a double gasket seal
- Self-contained design only needs an electrical connection for installation
- Pressure relief valve and pressure gauge are rear mounted to prevent tampering
- Pressure gauge is color coded for easy monitoring
- 50-psi safety valve
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 16333 W, 39.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 32 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 471⁄2 in. H
- Solid-state temperature and water level controls are precise
- User-friendly LED indicators for heat cycle and low water
- Panel is water resistant to prevent damage from spilled products
- On/Off switch
Kettle, electric, tilting, 20-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, stainless steel exterior finish, 50 psi rating, 6" stainless steel adjustable legs & rear flanged feet, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KET20T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet